Our blog management services allow you to have peace of mind that your blog is being managed professionally. Simply look at our own entrepreneur blog to see that we can actually deliver on what we offer. If you visit any of the posts featured on our blog, you see they all have ‘social proof’. This is an important factor for gaining extra online exposure and credibility for your content and brand. Click on the following link to learn more about social proof.
The Digital Entrepreneur Tools’ is relatively new, at the time of writing this, it only has 15 published posts. Bearing this in mind, we have still managed to get some good SEO traction for the website and blog posts. As you’ll see from the screenshot below, the following post sits in position ‘one’ on Google.com for the following search term ‘Animoto vs Magisto’. Read the full post here Animoto vs Magisto. You also see from the search data verified by a third-party SEO tool called SERPROBOT, that the rest of the posts rank well within the top 50 results on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP).
Check Your Own Blog’s SEO
Click on the Serp Check link below to check your own blog’s SEO using the same free SEO tool ‘SERPBOT’ as seen in the image above. Then select the search engine you would like to check your site’s ranking for. Enter your website’s domain name, along with the keywords you would like to check the position of within the selected search engine.
Our Blog Management Services Post Examples
Below are two blog post examples. All three are for different businesses and target completely different keywords. However, all are designed to drive organic search traffic to each website and boost their SEO. Build online brand authority for each business and provide either warm leads for the businesses or in the case of the L’Amorosa restaurant post, drive bookings for the business.
At the time of publishing this page, the following post ranked in the number one position on Google.co.uk for the keyword it is targetting. The post is designed to help promote a London based chef called Andy Needham that owns and runs a Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant called L’Amorosa in Hammersmith. The post benefits the restaurant in the following ways.
- Boosts online exposure for the restaurant brand
- Gives Andy Needham and his L’Amorosa restaurant brand more authority within the hospitality space
- Attracts organic traffic to the website and helps the overall Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website
- Serves as another piece of online real estate for the restaurant where people can make a booking
- Contains a ‘Click to Tweet’ feature which has a prewritten promotion (including #hashtags) that anyone can share across their Twitter account
WordPress Blog Management
Our professional blog management services first require a deep understanding of the business we will be providing the content marketing for. Once we have a clear picture of what the business provides, we can then devise a content strategy based upon in-depth keyword research.
Original written content is then created, along with custom images and the all-important heading, which is design to entice people to click through from the SERP to the post. Once all of this content has been created it is then uploaded to the WordPress blog and optimized for search. Images are also optimized for both search and compressed to enable the images to load faster. All internal linking is carried out at this point and the Click to Tweet features added along with the Call-To-Action (CTA) and any necessary tools to further enhance the User Experience (UX) for the reader.
Blog ROI: Why Every Business Needs to Invest in Their Blog
You only have to read the following blog statistics to understand why having a professional blog is so important for the success of your business
Blog Marketing Statistics
• Once you write 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30% (Traffic Generation Cafe)
• 70-80% of users ignore paid ads and only focus on organic results (Search Engine Journal)
• 64% of B2B marketers outsource blog copywriting (TopRank)
• The most sophisticated B2B marketers allocate 42% of their total marketing budget to creating content (Content Marketing Institute)
• The top two most outsourced content marketing activities are writing (44%) and design (41%) (Curata)
• Companies with fewer than 10 employees typically allocate 42% of their marketing budget to content (Content Marketing Institute)
• 77% of Internet users read blog articles (Impact)
• Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website (Hubspot)
• Better content can drive traffic to a blog by up to 2,000% (Omnicore)
• Content marketing gets 3X more leads than paid search advertising (Content Marketing Institute)
• Blog posts are among the most shared content online (OptinMonster)
• 47% of buyers consume three to five pieces of content before making a purchase decision (Hubspot)
Blog Stats Continued
• 70% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads (TeamWorks Communication)
• 61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog (Social Media Today)
• 80% of all the daily traffic on a blog consists of new visitors (Convince and Convert)
• The average word count of a top-ranked post in Google is between 1,890 words (BackLinko)
• Long-form blog posts generate 9X more leads than short-form blog posts (Social Media Today)
• Titles with 6-13 words attract the highest and most consistent amount of traffic (Hubspot)
• Blog reading peaks around 10:00 am (Hubspot)
• Blog articles with images get 94% more views than ones without (Jeff Bullas)
• 96% of bloggers are using social media to drive traffic to their blog posts. 68% are using SEO and 61% are using email marketing (Orbit Media)
• 87% say that social media helps them boost their exposure (Social Media Examiner)
• LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform for delivering content and securing audience engagement (Hubspot)
• 72% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic (Junto)
• 53% of marketers say blogging is their top content marketing priority (Hubspot)
Why Use Blog Management Services?
We select, install and configure the best marketing tools to help your content marketing strategy get the desired results for your business. These results include better organic ranking on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP). Better on-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Building online brand authority with engaging high-quality content that resonates with your target audience to ensure you get the right leads to help grow your business.
Blog Writing Services Packages
What is Included in Our Blog Management Services?
All of our blog writing services packages include the following features. All you need to do is decide on the number of blog posts you wish to have published each month.
Blog Content Management
Blog Content Writing
Blog Image Design
Keyword Research For Blogs
Complete blog content management, we ensure your blog’s content architecture is designed to deliver the desired results. Incorporating rich formatting, the correct image alt tags, and metadata description for search engine optimization. Each post will feature an advanced social media sharing tool allowing the reader to share the post across all major social networks. If needed, additional conversion rate optimization tools can be added to capture leads for your business. We ensure every post is beautifully designed and has a flawless user experience for the reader across all devices.
Professional copywriting, we create a very specific content brief based on each project’s keyword research direction for our in-house writers to conduct additional research for the production of engaging content that’s highly share-worthy. We work on the copy for your posts until you are absolutely 100% happy with it and only then will it be published for your audience to read and share. All posts feature a minimum of 1000 words.
Custom blog image design, we create an eye-catching featured image design to make your blog post standout online. We also select additional royalty-free images to be added to the post to help break up the text and provide a better user experience for the reader. Plus, we create additional images with specific dimensions for each social network. These images are based on the featured image custom design. This new set of images are for an advanced social media sharing tool. Used to share the post’s custom artwork, allowing every social share to publish the post properly on each network.
Blog SEO, we conduct thorough and on-going keyword research to find the best search phrases related to your business with good monthly search volume to enable your posts to capture as much organic search traffic as possible. These keyword phrases will form the backbones of your SEO strategy and enable us to conduct all internal and on-page SEO linking to help boost the website’s overall Search Engine Optimization.
Recommended Blog Management Duration
As with all SEO specialists, we recommend a minimum of a six month period to start seeing positive changes with your website’s SEO. However, more often than not, we start seeing SEO gains within the first few months, sometimes even within the first month.
If you aren’t 100% happy with our blog management services after we deliver the first two published blog posts, they’re on us! We will refund your money back (less Stripe payment fees) and you can keep what we’ve published for you, no questions asked.
Margaret Guillen – Business Coach
The Digital Entrepreneur Tools’ blog management services ‘essential package’ delivers very high standards when it comes to content quality and customer service which has been nothing short of excellent. I have seen an increase of visitors to my website via the optimized blog post which pulls in monthly organic search traffic. Working with DETools has been a pleasure and I’d happily recommend their services to both friends and family.
Andy Needham – Chef/Patron at L’Amorosa Restaurant
Having seen the first post end up on the front page of Google and shared over 100 times within the first month, we are very happy with the blog management services. Excellent results from this new area of digital marketing we are only just beginning to explore. Highly recommended!
Contact us today to book a free consultation to learn how we can drive targeted traffic to your website and generate warm leads for you to generate more business now.